APM Terminals is a port infrastructure leader, uniquely positioned to help both shipping line and landside customers grow their business and achieve better supply chain efficiency, flexibility and dependability.
Part of A.P. Moller-Maersk, we leverage more than 100 years of industry experience to design and build high-quality container terminals.
APM Terminals MedPort Tangier is one of the most technologically advanced, efficient and safest terminals in the world. It’s ranked as a leading African port and amongst the world’s top 50 container ports worldwide. Located at Tangier Med 2 port complex, we have officially launched the operations on June the 28th, 2019, and we have been bringing experienced and young talents since 2016.
Joining us in lifting global trade, means being part of an exceptional field, where the right combination of experience, energy and ambition are given the opportunity to advance and develop throughout their careers!
For further information, visit our website : http://apmterminals.rekrute.com/
Manage the Business Applications and Process Controller team, providing excellent business user support services and ensuring the continuity of business application services
Liaise with business stakeholders on business application demand
Coordinate the IT implementation and technology integration ofMaersk/APM Terminals (APMT) developed standard solutions, as well as develop and deploy TM 2 specific processes and interfaces/applications.
Ensure review and implementation of (global) best practices regarding IT solutions, incl. recommendations for usage from other MAERSK/APMT/Regions.
Comply with Global IT and Group policies and standards.
Develop and implement SLA’s for all relevant services in agreement with all TM 2 functions head. Ensure all the relevant IT services are within agreed SLA.
Actively participating in the annual budgeting process, contribute to achieve cost efficiencies and commit to delivering on cost saving target for the department.
- Actively participate in the development of IT Business Systems and Application Platform to be developed in alignment with company objective and strategy.
- Execute the cascading of IT strategy, standards for the Maersk/APM T, compliance with regulatory local law and company policies stipulated in various regulations, guides and manuals.
- Co-ordinate the overall Information Security in Infrastructure & Architecture, privileged structure, access system, Business Application, Authorization Structure, System Access and ensures the team maintains confidentiality of works. (Nondisclosure to third party)
- Provide input for budget for IT Applications and Systems. Manage the costs for their own sub area.
- Coordinate the continuous improvement process for application systems & operational processes in the business application team.
- Execute recruitment, training and support of business application and process controller capabilities.
- Monitor, Plan, Execute and control the growth of Business Systems and Applications, and IT Process Controller teams.
- Identify and groom staff in order to prepare the internal successors ready for the incumbent’s position and other lower key positions in the section or department within the time frame of employment term.
- Coordinate the team in efficient way to meet the IT Functional Department Requirement and Objectives.
- Co-ordinates the configuration, installation and maintenance activities for automation within the application portfolio.
- Coordinate the IT Applications configuration and specification for deployment/commissioning of container terminal specific equipments with the team (Yard cranes, Straddle carriers, gates etc.).
- Capture and prioritize business requirements for Terminal IT applications & Business solution.
- Coordinate the development and validation of recommendations for Terminal specific IT solutions-consistent with IT policy and standards.
- Coordinate implementation of Application portfolio - TOS, ERP and other applications.