Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Environnement (métiers de l')
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 5 à 10 ans
Secteur d'activité : Agriculture / Environnement
Région : Toute la Côte d'Ivoire | Côte d'Ivoire
Publication : du
14/07/2020 au 14/09/2020
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Non
Postes proposés : 1
Sustainability Head M/F - Côte d'ivoire (Abidjan)
The company is a leading global integrated supply chain manager and processor of agricultural products. The group is working across many platforms with a direct presence in Africa.
The company Cocoa subsidiary is present in the 9 major producing origins and is the largest global originator of cocoa beans. Throughout its 15 years Sustainability history, our client has been a pioneer in sustainability, and as the recently announced vision and strategy Cocoa Compass, is committed to Living Income and Thriving communities.
The Africa Head of Sustainability as part of its core sustainability leadership team and to support their Compass' commitments.
This position will have accountability for overseeing the implementation of company's leading sustainability programs and commitments, identifying corresponding performance management tools and processes to measure the effectiveness and impact of the programs.
Key deliverables :
- Oversee the rollout of all current Sustainability programs across West and Central Africa. Work closely with all Program Partners, the relevant Institutions & Ministries (COCOBOD, MINEF, SODEFOR, relevant stakeholders), to ensure a successful outcome and leverage maximum value for the company.
- Co-design where required and Implement comprehensive sustainability programs for the company business in line with corporate, customer and partner requirements and strategies including key performance indicators, data collection methodology, process and tools, verification process, and reporting with analysis requirements.
- Use results-based analysis to understand the efficacy of current sustainability programmes across geographies and work with implementation teams to strengthen and improve sustainability programmes across Africa based on the Cocoa Compass vision and strategic goals.
- Provide technical advice during programme development and financing proposals to ensure alignment with strategic vision, developing appropriate system indicators, processes and tools, and budget cost estimates.
- Structure, oversee and enhance the collaboration between Sustainability, agroforestry and plant science as to create the best synergy in plans, processes and organization.
Profil recherché :
At least a bachelor's degree or Professional Degree in Agricultura or equivalent. Minimum 10 years of working experience with 5 years in similar role.
Possess good soft skills, able to work under pressure and independently.
Fluent in French and good level in English.
Type de contrat :